The Trail Run at Eagle Mountain Park
SUNDAY | APRIL 2 | 8:00 AM
These aren't city slicker trails.
They’re rough. They’re rocky. They’re fun.
Consider it a morning of competitive…or not so competitive…wilderness exploration.
This is an event you don’t want to miss.
Hang around the cozy fire after the race to enjoy tasty homemade flapjacks, and hot campfire coffee served up by Boy Scout Troop 720. Better hurry for better batter!
Running it old-school
No water stops, no chip timing, no certified course, no worries. Just have fun!
- Make-Your-Friends-Jealous & Vow-to-Go-Faster-Next-Year awards!
- 5 Mile Run: Top Three Male & Female Overall, Masters (40+), Super Masters (60+)
- 2+ Mile Hike: Top Three Finishers
- $32 Pre-Registered
- $35 on Race Day
- ($7 Breakfast Only Tickets available that morning)
- REGISTER NOW
- Event Day Only, April 2: Beginning 7:00 a.m. at Eagle Mountain Park
Directions to the trail
Click on the map, follow the directions, and KEEP DRIVING!
You may think you’ve missed it, but trust us, you haven’t.
Click here for Directions
Extra news 2 use
- Porta-potties located at the start/finish.
- You’ll also find 400 acres of organic restroom facilities.
- No water stops on the course. Bring your own bottle or borrow one from us.
Click here for Course Maps
Sorry, No Dogs Allowed