Share your passion for the Trinity Trails
Our Mission: To promote trail etiquette, safety awareness and stewardship among Trinity Trail users through positive engagement and observation.
Volunteers ride, run and walk the Trinity Trails to educate fellow trail users through supportive interactions and relationships.
Conversations include practical application of trail safety rules, wayfinding, and other recreational opportunities along the river and trail system. Ambassadors also monitor trail conditions and provide feedback regarding trail user concerns.
Interested? Here's what it takes:
- Ages 18+ with friendly and open demeanor
- Willingness to talk to trail users about the Share the Trail etiquette and safety messages
- Interest in developing a working knowledge of the Trinity Trails
- Readiness to commit to at least four hours of service per month
- Ability to attend quarterly Best Practice meetings